Code of Conduct
We value everyone as an individual here at Beech Hyde and encourage positive behaviour with our own Code of Conduct – The Beech Hyde Code:
1. To try our best at all times
2. To treat people the way we would like to be treated
3. To be kind, friendly and not hurt other people’s feelings
4. To work together and encourage each other
5. To take care of everyone and everything in our school
Our first ATLAS Trust Anti-Bullying Conference was held earlier this year, bringing together Anti-Bullying Captains and Senior Student Leaders from years 7 - 10 at STAGS and The Adeyfield Academy as well as some of our year 5 students from Beech Hyde Nursery & Primary School.
The purpose of the conference was to develop a consistent approach to Anti-Bullying across the ATLAS Trust through student voice, collaboration, Anti-Bullying training and determination. Students worked together to unanimously create our Anti-Bullying Pledge - 'United as One - Kindness costs nothing, but means EVERYTHING'.
A short video delivering our shared Anti-Bullying message can be viewed below: