Free School Meals
Your child may be entitled to a free school meal if you receive any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on
- Universal Credit
Please click on the link below for more information.
It is very important for you to still register for FSM (Free School Meals) even if your child is in Reception, Year 1 or Year 2 and receives a free meal, as the school receives additional funding to help with your child’s education.