Vision and Values
At Beech Hyde, we value everyone as an individual. Our vibrant learning community provides a supportive, challenging environment that places equal importance on academic progress and the nurture of self-belief. We strive to help every child to reach their maximum potential and leave us as well-rounded, life-long learners.
The children are at the centre of everything that we do and as a learning community, we continuously challenge ourselves to achieve the highest standards. Beech Hyde is committed to ensuring equality of opportunity in the development of all staff and pupils.
THE AIMS OF BEECH HYDE PRIMARY SCHOOL AND NURSERY
At Beech Hyde we aim to help everyone achieve their best and succeed by:
• Providing a warm, welcoming environment
• Embracing the diverse social and emotional needs of each child
• Delivering a broad and enriched curriculum that inspires every learner
• Developing a spirit of curiosity and actively encourage independent learning
• Promoting the school’s ethos of tolerance, respect and mutual support
• Trusting the children in a wide range of duties to develop a sense of social responsibility These aims will be achieved through teamwork and an active partnership between school, home, governors and the wider community